The copying, reproduction, re-arrangement, sale, leasing, renting, lending, distribution, redistribution, modification or adaptation, downloading, side loading, exchanging, creating of derivative works, uploading, posting, transmitting, communication to the public or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of the Content, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except pursuant to the express limited grant of rights hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You agree to abide by any and all additional notices, information or restrictions in respect of the Properties contained in any part of the Website.
- download and use the Faith Comes By Hearing client-based software in accordance with its pre-defined functionality only;
- listen to scripture and view videos streamed from the Website and participate in the Faith Comes By Hearing community areas;
- embed the Faith Comes By Hearing widget on your personal website or profile pages for non-commercial and private use only; and
- communicate with other members of the Faith Comes By Hearing community;
Provided that you:
- retain and do not alter or tamper with any trademark, copyright and other proprietary or legal notices contained in the original Content or any permitted copy you may make of the Content;
- do not insert any code, product or material to manipulate the Content in any way that affects any user’s experience;
- do not copy or seek to copy or “rip” any audio and/or audiovisual content from the Website or any part of the Service;
- do not embed or otherwise exploit the Faith Comes By Hearing product for commercial gain (which includes, for example and without limitation, selling advertising on your site or otherwise monetizing any element of your site which contains the Faith Comes By Hearing brand); and
Faith Comes By Hearing alone shall be responsible for determining, in its discretion, whether any use of the Faith Comes By Hearing Online brand constitutes commercial use in each case.
Be a part of the story & see lives changed
And entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, dressed in a white robe, and they were alarmed. And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here.”