Thank you for your prayers as many new partnerships have been formed. Please continue to pray for ongoing partnerships; for efficient and effective means of starting listening groups, especially in areas where it is difficult to have a physical presence and other such oppositions.
Please pray that leaders in the Body of Christ – local, national, and international – will come to understand the incredible power of mother-tongue Scripture recordings for evangelism and discipleship and ultimately endorse the widespread use of these recordings in their respective ministries and beyond.
FCBH Field Coordinators:
Please continue to pray for all of our coordinators as they are in the midst of a spiritual battlefield with the work they do; are often separated from their families for extended periods of time; and for strength, encouragement, and protection as they move the work of the Lord forward.
Recordings & Teams (Field and Virtual):
Please continue to pray for:
- recordings around the world that are just getting started and those in progress (28 field recordings and 17 virtual recordings, plus 6 others in various planning stages).
- wisdom in finding the right participants for each recording.
- wisdom in selecting the most efficient and effective method for each recording.
- the health and stamina of the recording teams, readers, and proofreaders as some of them are constantly battling diseases that keep them from being able to do their work.
- the Audio Bible to have a great impact on the lives of the people who are listening.
Thank you for your prayers for favor as shipments are cleared from customs and received by our partners. Recently, dockworkers and their employers reached a tentative labor agreement after nine months of negotiations. The strike at West Coast ports in the U.S. has caused a backlog, and winter weather has created delays. Please pray for the backlog to clear as quickly as possible so Proclaimers can reach our partners soon.