Faith Comes By Hearing Family
As we dedicate ourselves to the Lord’s work, we stir up quite a spiritual battle and we covet your prayers for our leadership, employees and their families, and hundreds of partners in the field worldwide.
Thank you for your prayers for the Human Resources Department! As the work of the Lord increases, we have been able to fill eight positions: two in Deaf Bible (Receptionist and Video Editor); two in Donor Communications (Writer and Video Project Coordinator/Script Writer); one Audio Processing Editor, and three Church Development Specialists. We are also looking to fill one more position. Please pray for the new staff members to learn their responsibilities quickly and gain an understanding of the ministry; also for guidance in selecting the right person for the position we still have available. Please continue to pray for the health, safety, and protection of our staff and their families.
Funding Opportunities (both nationally and internationally)
We are so grateful for those who have chosen to partner with us in this work! Please pray that the Lord will continue to move on the hearts of those with resources to give so that everyone can have access to God’s Word in their language.
Digital Bible Platform (DBP)
More than 313 million people from virtually every country in the world are engaging with God’s Word digitally as well as through listening programs in the field. As you think of these people and the ministry, please join us in prayer for:
- godly insight and invigoration for our digital teams as they look into emerging technologies to expand the Kingdom and bring God’s Word to everyone everywhere.
- ongoing protection and clarity for our development teams as they constantly look for the most efficient ways to expand the digital reach amid the complexities of worldwide connectivity.
- continued success and proper functionality of all our current digital platforms: DBP, Bible.is family of apps, downloads, podcasts, Bible.is Radio Network, satellite TV, and more.
- those who have grasped the ministry’s vision and are considering promoting and funding the expansion of these initiatives.
- the technologies that carry God’s Word – that they may flourish and reach those who are hungry to receive it in their heart language – that His Name may be glorified.
Deaf Bible Ministry
Thank you for praying! More than 400,000 people have engaged with God’s Word through the ministry of Deaf Bible. Please continue to pray for:
- our Deaf Bible team as they educate people about the needs of Deaf communities worldwide; and as they promote the Deaf Bible app.
- new languages to be added as they become available.
- our team of developers as they continue to work on improvements and new technologies for distribution.
- Scripture engagement initiatives that will be carried out this year.
Every Church Every Village Program
To date, more than 39,000 Proclaimers have reached churches and villages in hundreds of countries around the world through U.S. short-term mission trips. Please continue to pray for open doors and open hearts for the people in these countries who are receiving the Proclaimers.
Military BibleStick Program
Thank you for continuing to pray! The impact on members of the military resonates with so many because more than 23 million people in the U.S. (7.3% of the population) have served in one branch of service or another. During the month of May, we have been honoring all the men and women of our U.S. Armed Forces, with Memorial Day being the last Monday of the month. In June, Father’s Day can be tough for dads serving overseas. We are honoring them with the Dads on Duty campaign, providing a Military BibleStick to service members to help strengthen and comfort them. Please pray for these outreaches and as we continue to provide BibleSticks to the Troops (currently more than 520,000).